PHP Developer, Medior or Senior
At Flexpedia we aim to offer services that please our clients. A large part of our service offering relies on our online payroll platform, that has been in continuous development over the last year. We’re a fast-growing company and as a result, are consistently working on expanding our digital platform to offer new and innovative services.
We are a young and friendly team, based in Haarlem. Our office culture is fun and relaxed, where we meet up every Friday for drinks and often have social events. We also have an in-house foosball table and a dart board, should you wish to flex your game playing muscles. The team is about 36 persons of which 8 Development superheroes!
We’re looking for a candidate that is both hard working and able to work in an Agile team. Someone who is willing to learn and has a thirst to positively contribute to creating great digital products and services. You should have good understanding of php web development, dev ops and willing to join our team on the journey to great heights and take our platform to the next level!
- Analytical and problem solving
- Hands on, eager to learn
- Determined to find solutions to challenging technical requirements
- Social, likes to work towards deadlines and in a team
- Likes to work for a non-corporate company where culture is highly valued
- Living in the Amsterdam/Haarlem/Alkmaar area, when living abroad (within Europe/EER) willing to move towards the Netherlands (we can assist you with finding accommodation, we don’t offer sponsorships)
- Ability to assist and guide developers
- Overall experience in a PHP development environment for at least 3-5 years
- Expertise in design patterns, and willingness to follow and improve existing patterns.
- Expertise in PHP, SQL, SOAP, RESTapi
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Laravel.
- Comfortable with Composer
- Skills in GIT
- Skills in Linux and bash scripting
- Experience with unit testing
Are you the PHP Developer who we are looking for? Apply now! Sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we’re doing our own acquisition to fulfill the vacancy. We don’t appreciate blindly send resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary; € 2,900,00 – € 4,400.00 per month, depends on seniority and experience